Colonics provide a gentle and private experience to enhance your wellness and eliminate built up toxins.
Cleanse & Detox
Colon hydrotherapy, also known as colon cleansing, is a gentle therapy that involves the infusion of warm, purified water into the colon to flush out toxins, waste, and other impurities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Colon hydrotherapy, also known as colon cleansing, is a gentle and non-invasive therapy that involves the infusion of warm, purified water into the colon to flush out toxins, waste, and other impurities.
- The benefits of colon hydrotherapy include improved digestive function, reduced bloating and gas, increased energy, improved immune function, reduced constipation, and improved overall health and well-being.
- During a colon hydrotherapy session, warm, purified water is gently infused into the colon through a small, disposable tube. The water helps to soften and remove any waste, toxins, or other impurities that have built up in the colon.
- Yes, colon hydrotherapy is generally considered safe for most people. However, it is important to consult with your healthcare provider if you have any medical conditions or concerns.
- The length of a colon hydrotherapy session can vary depending on your individual needs, but typically lasts between 45-60 minutes.
- During a colon hydrotherapy session, you will lie comfortably on a treatment table while warm, purified water is gently infused into the colon. The therapist will use massage and other techniques to help the water move through the colon and stimulate the release of waste and toxins. The process is generally painless and can be a relaxing and rejuvenating experience.
No, you will fully maintain your personal dignity. You will be in a private room with only your therapist, who fully appreciates the sensitivity of the colonic procedure and will help you feel at ease. Your emotions will be acknowledged and honored. After the gentle self-insertion of a small tube into the rectum, you will call for the therapist to come back into the room and initiate the water flow. The therapist will remain in the room until you feel comfortable with the process. The mess and odor sometimes present during an enema simply does not exist with a colonic due to the exhaust system and ergonomic design of the Angel of Water colonic system.
- After a colonic, the majority of clients feel great. Typically, clients feel lighter and enjoy a sense of well-being. As soon as the colonic is finished you can carry on with your daily routine. For some, the colonic may trigger several subsequent bowel movements for the next few hours. It’s also possible you may feel light-headed or chilled for a few moments following a colonic. It’s unlikely, but possible there will be uncontrollable urgency or discomfort. If history of constipation exists, you may not have a bowel movement the night or morning after a colonic.
What are the benefits?
Improve your digestive function, reduce bloating and gas, and enhance your overall health and well-being with our gentle colon hydrotherapy.
Call now to schedule a Colon Hydrotherapy session at (727) 260-6303, or click the link below for self-service booking.
Why Choose Us
Premier service provider
We use state-of-the-art equipment paired with holistic massage which activates pressure points helping to loosen and eliminate far more waste than any other short-term technique.
At Sponaugle Wellness Institute, we use the premier Angel of Water, gravity fed open-system which is the first choice for hospitals and clinics around the world. The Angel of Water’s design brings elegance, simplicity and dignity to colon hydrotherapy, while also being the safest, simplest and most effective solution for irrigation of the colon.
The water used by the open system is carefully filtered using carbon, sediment, and ultraviolet light filtration systems. To maintain maximum comfort the temperature is regulated and maintained between 99 and 103 degrees. The ergonomic design of the basin and cushioned backrest allows for maximum relaxation during each session. Sponaugle Wellness provides a spa like atmosphere providing soothing music, aromatherapy, and linen services.
Benefits of Colon Hydrotherapy
REDUCE HARMFUL TOXINS
Toxins and parasites can enter your body through diet, respiration, and environmental factors.
ELIMINATE WASTE & BUILDUP
Depending on your height, age, and diet you could be carrying anywhere from 5 to 20 pounds of old fecal waste.
EXERCISE COLON MUSCLES
Pollutants result in the weakening of the colon, causing disturbance of its function to move material.
ENHANCE YOUR MOOD
A well-functioning colon is essential for hormonal balance, appetite control, sleep, and mental processing.
Colonic HydrotherapyCOLONIC HYDROTHERAPY
Colonic and Ultraderm SessionColonic & Ultraderm Session
Private, Comfortable, Relaxing
COLON HYDROTHERAPY TREATMENT SUITES
How Do Colonics Help Improve Health?
CLEANS THE COLON
Unwanted material is broken down so it can no longer harm your body or inhibit assimilation and elimination.
Even debris built up over a long period is gently, but indeed removed in a series of treatments. Once impacted material is removed, your colon can begin again to cooperate as it was intended to. In this very real sense, a colonic is a rejuvenation treatment.
Why is this important?
Waste material, especially that which has remained in the colon for some time, (i.e. impacted feces, dead cellular tissue, accumulated mucous, parasites, worms, etc.) poses several problems.
First, this material is quite toxic. These stagnant and damaging toxins can be reabsorbed and circulated in the bloodstream, making us feel ill, tired or weak, and “foggy-brained.”
Second, impacted materials impair the colon’s ability to assimilate minerals and bacteria-produced vitamins.
Finally, a build-up of material on the colon wall can inhibit muscular action causing sluggish bowel movement or constipation, perpetuating the damaging cycle.
Enjoy the many benefits of
4 Additional benefits of colon hydrotherapy
ENHANCES THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
The removal of stagnant waste material and the hardened, toxic residue is understood to rejuvenate the immune tissue that resides in the intestines. Recent European studies estimate that 70% of immune tissue resides in the intestines.
RESHAPES THE COLON
When problem conditions exist in the colon, they tend to alter its shape, often creating pockets of waste. The gentle action of the water during a colonic helps to eliminate bulging pockets of debris and narrowed, spastic constrictions, finally enabling the colon to resume its natural state.
EXERCISES THE COLON MUSCLES
Debris buildup weakens the colon and impairs its peristaltic (muscular contraction) function. The gentle filling and emptying of the colon improve activity by which the colon naturally moves material.
Improves overall health status
While the lungs, skin, kidneys, and liver also serve to eliminate toxins, when the colon is cleansed and healed, the whole body’s well-being is greatly enhanced. Colonic hydrotherapy has been found to accomplish this work quickly and easily.
Ready to Feel Your Best?
Take the first step to a healthier you – book your appointment with Sponaugle Wellness Spa today!